Post a Lost or Found Pet
Use the form below to post your lost or found pet to our website for the public to see. Please note that this form may only be used to post information about lost or found pets in the Thomasville-Thomas County area.
GUIDELINES FOR USE
Please read the following guidelines before continuing:
- Complete the form as accurately as possible. Required questions will be highlighted with red. When you click the submit button at the bottom of each section you may be taken back to the section you were just on to correct your answers. These questions will be highlighted in red. Correct these questions, then hit submit. If you do not answer a required question you will not be able to continue.
- Do not use all capital letters.
- Contact information is required; otherwise your submission will not be posted. By filling out this online form, you consent to having your telephone number(s) provided to someone who may have information about the pet you have lost or found.
- A recent photo of the animal is helpful and can be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the website ID (you are given upon completion of the form) for the animal in question.
- This is a public website, and any information (i.e. phone numbers, email addresses, etc.) you post on this site will be made public, and it will be viewable by anyone who accesses these pages.
- Submissions will be posted for a period of only 90 days.
- To edit or remove an existing ad, email email@example.com referencing the name and website ID for the animal in question.